Comet 18 User's Manual
- Favicon location: Provide the absolute address of the favicon file for the website. Normally, the favicion file would be stored at the root of your domain, for example, http://example.com/favicon.ico. The file should never be added to the jAlbum project itself, and should be uploaded to your web host independently of the album. Note that if you host your album at jalbum.net, a favicon with the default name, i.e., http://yourname.jalbum.net/favicon.ico, will be overridden by the default jAlbum favicon (Dor). To use your own favicon with jalbum.net hosting, it must be given a different name, like mydog.ico. Favicon files may be ICO, PNG, or GIF files, must be square, and must have dimensions of 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, or 64x64.
- Meta "description" tag: The entered text will be inserted into the page as a meta "description" tag. This is used by most search engines to describe a site when it is listed in search results. Therefore, the text should be a simple description of the site contents.
- Meta "robots" tag: The chosen tag will be inserted into the page. A meta "robots" tag may be used to tell search engine robots whether to index this page and whether to follow links on this page.
- Google Analytics code: The entire Google Analytics code snippet should be copied and pasted into this field.
- HTML language: Select the language code that corresponds to the predominant language used in your album. This will be used in the <html> tag on every page of the album. It's helpful for search engines, for browser translations, and in some cases for choosing correct typography. It defaults to the language you have chosen for jAlbum. If the language code you want to use is not in the list, you may enter any of the standard codes manually.