Gromit 66 User's Manual
Info: Browser Support
Gromit produces albums that display properly in most browsers.
- Standards compliance: Gromit produces valid HTML5 and CSS3 code. However, no attempt is made to ensure that user-provided code (in external files or in titles, comments, etc.) is valid.
- Current desktop browsers: All Gromit skin features are supported in the current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari. The only known rendering error is in Chrome and Safari, whose video and audio control bars ignore a border-radius applied to the frame.
- Other browsers: Gromit is not tested in any other browsers. Support for skin features is unknown.
- Tablet browsers: Gromit is only occasionally tested on any tablets (e.g., iPad), but all skin features should operate properly. Simple swipe gestures are supported - see Misc » Enable swipes.
- Smartphones: Gromit is tested in Chrome and Firefox on an Android phone, and is occasionally tested in Chrome and Safari on an iPhone. All skin features should operate properly. Simple swipe gestures are supported - see Misc » Enable swipes.
- Flash: Gromit contains no Flash.
- jAlbum integrated browser: The integrated browser in jAlbum is fairly reliable, but you should preview your album in a real browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari) before concluding that there's a problem with it.