Gromit 66 User's Manual
Custom » Body Image
Custom » Body Image » Body Image
- Add / Remove: Click Add to select a background image for the body of each page. Click Remove to remove the image. This can be a large image, or a small texture pattern or gradient image that is then repeated over the page.
- File: This field displays the name of the chosen file, but cannot be directly edited. To change a background image, remove the existing one and add a new one.
- Repeat: Determines whether the background image is repeated both horizontally and vertically (repeat), repeated only horizontally (repeat-x), repeated only vertically (repeat-y), or not repeated (no repeat).
- Position: The starting position of the image. If a repeat is selected, the starting position of the first copy of the image.
- Attachment: Determines whether the background image scrolls with the page, or remains fixed.
- Auto-size image: If selected, the background image is automatically set to no-repeat, centered, and fixed, and in CSS3-compliant browsers, the image is resized for the browser window, preserving its aspect ratio (which may lead to the image being cropped, but not distorted). Note that Chrome for Android does not handle full-page background images properly if any scrolling is required (on a thumbnail page, for example). If you are concerned with album appearance on Android phones, this option is not a safe choice.
- Top level only: If selected, the background image is used for the index page at the top level of the album, but not for the pages in folders, or for slide pages.
- Index pages only: If selected, the background image is used for index pages, but not for slide pages.