Gromit 66 User's Manual
Fonts » Album Fonts
Fonts » Album Fonts » Font Family
- Font family: The font family for the album. Each font family is designed to be fairly "web-safe," and produces a font stack in the album's CSS that will provide acceptable results on most site visitors' computers. The font stacks produced by each font family choice are as follow:
- Arial: Arial, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif
- Brush Script: "Brush Script MT", cursive
- Comic Sans: "Comic Sans", "Comic Sans MS", "Chalkboard", "ChalkboardSE-Regular", "Marker Felt", "Purisa", "URW Chancery L", cursive
- Courier: "Courier New", Courier, "Lucida Sans Typewriter", "Lucida Typewriter", monospace
- Georgia: Georgia, Times, "Times New Roman", serif
- Palatino: Palatino, "Palatino Linotype", "Palatino LT STD", "Book Antiqua", Georgia, serif
- Papyrus: Papyrus, fantasy
- Tahoma: Tahoma, Verdana, Segoe, sans-serif
- Times New Roman: TimesNewRoman, "Times New Roman", Times, Baskerville, Georgia, serif
- Trebuchet: "Trebuchet MS", "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Lucida Sans", Tahoma, sans-serif
- Verdana: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif
- Apply to All: Click this button to apply the selected Font family to all text fields in the albums.
Fonts » Album Fonts » Google Font
- Font name: Enter the name of any Google Font you want to include in the album. See Info: Google Fonts & WOFF Files, below, for more information about this option.
- Apply to All: Click this button to apply the selected Google font to all text fields in the albums.
- Visit: A direct link to the Google Fonts website.
Fonts » Album Fonts » WOFF File
- Add / Remove: Click Add to select a Web Open Font Format (WOFF) file for the album. Click Remove to remove the file. See Info: Google Fonts & WOFF Files, below, for more information about this option.
- File: This field displays the name of the chosen file, but cannot be directly edited. To change the WOFF file, remove the existing one and add a new one.
- Apply to All: Click this button to apply the selected WOFF to all text fields in the albums.
- Visit: Direct links to three websites that offer free WOFF files.