Gromit 66 User's Manual
Layout » All Pages & Index Page
Layout » All Pages & Index Page » All Pages
- Apply color gradient to page body: If selected, the background color of all pages will have a gradient. In most cases, the background color will be the primary body color at the top of the page, and a darker shade of the same color towards the bottom. The reverse is true for styles that have a black or very dark body color. Using the Custom style, you may specify any bottom color you like for the page body (it can even transition from blue at the top to red at the bottom - any HTML colors may be used).
- Show folder title/name in browser tab: If selected, index and slide pages within a folder will show the folder title (if one has been entered) or the folder name in the browser tab. Otherwise, the album title is displayed in the browser tab on all pages.
- Display underscores as spaces: If selected, underscores in folder and file names that appear as titles, browser tab displays, captions, or tooltips are displayed as spaces. This applies only to the actual folder and file names. User-entered titles and comments are not affected. The folder and file names themselves are not changed.
- Image fade-in duration: A CSS fade-in animation may be applied to images on each page - thumbnails on the index page, the image on an info page, thumbstrip images on the slide page, and the slide images. This provides a somewhat smoother transition when moving from page to page. The duration of the fade-in effect is settable. A value of zero eliminates the effect. The default is 500 milliseconds (ms), which is subtle but effective. Signficantly higher values are more dramatic, but may become annoying.
Layout » All Pages & Index Page » Icon Set
- Site Home and Album Home: If you choose the first icon set, the "leaving this page" icon is used for links in the album that point to the homepage you have entered under Album » Settings » Pages » Link to homepage » Address (URL), if any, and the "house" icon is used for links from folders in the album that point to the top level of the album, if you have chosen to display such links. If you choose the second set, the "house" icon is used for the homepage link, and the "double up" icon is used for returning to the top of the album from folders.
Layout » All Pages & Index Page » Index Page Navigation
- Icon size: The size of the navigation icons.
- Icon spacing: The spacing between navigation icons.
- Link to album home: If selected, index page navigation at all levels below the top level of the album includes a "home" icon that takes the site visitor back to the main index page of the album.
- Top of page: If selected, a "top of page" icon is displayed when the visitor scrolls down through the thumbnails.
- Top of page size: The size of the "top of page" icon.
- Numbered link list: If selected, and if there is more than one index page at a given level (because you have chosen to limit the number of thumbnails that appear on each page), a clickable numbered link list will be displayed above the thumbnail table.
- Open web locations in: If you add web locations to the album project, index page thumbnails link directly to those locations. This setting determines whether they open in a new window (or tab), the parent window (if the album is in an iframe), or the same window.