Gromit 66 User's Manual
Layout » Breadcrumbs
Layout » Breadcrumbs » Breadcrumb Layout
- Breadcrumb position: You may display a breadcrumb trail above or below the title bar.
- Breadcrumb alignment: The breadcrumb trail may be aligned to the left, center, or right.
- Breadcrumb separator: This defines the character(s) used to separate items in the breadcrumb trail. The default is », which displays as the » character.
- Include home page link in breadcrumb trail: If you have provided an address and text under Album » Settings » Pages » Link to homepage, you may elect to have this link appear at the beginning of the breadcrumb trail.
- Show breadcrumbs in folders only: A breadcrumb trail at the top level of an album will often display only the album title, which may be confusing to site visitors. Checking this box causes the breadcrumb trail to appear only on the pages for folders within the album project.
- Show breadcrumbs on slide pages: Choosing this option causes the breadcrumb trail to appear on the slide pages, in addition to the index pages.
- Extra breadcrumb link: You may enter up to three additional breadcrumb trail links, pointing to pages outside the album structure. These might be links to the structure on your website above where the album is located, for example. The links may be absolute or relative URL's.
- Text: The text that will appear in the breadcrumb trail.