Gromit 66 User's Manual
Logo » Logo Image
- Add / Remove: Click Add to select a logo image to display on each index page. Click Remove to remove the image.
- File: This field displays the name of the chosen file, but cannot be directly edited. To change a logo image, remove the existing one and add a new one.
- Top margin: How many pixels of margin to provide above the image. Value may be negative, to reduce the default space between the logo and the top of the viewport or title bar.
- Bottom margin: How many pixels of margin to provide below the image. Value may be negative, to reduce the default space between the logo and the album title.
- Border style, Border width, Padding, Radius, Shadow width, and Shadow opacity: For a logo image, you may select the style of border - solid, double, or beveled - the width of the border, the amount of padding between the image and its border, the radius applied to the corners, the width of the shadow, and the opacity of the shadow. Setting the border width to 0px results in no border being applied, and setting the shadow width to 0px results in no shadow. Solid borders are generally visible at only 1px, double borders require a width of at least 3px-4px to be visible, and beveled borders require a width of at least 5px-6px to be visible. If a transparent PNG file is used for the logo, a shadow may not be suitable unless the logo is rectangular, or unless the logo is circular, and a matching radius is applied.
- Logo image bounds: The image bounds to be applied to the logo image. Selecting "original" causes the specified logo image file to be used unchanged in the album. Image bounds may be chosen from the drop-down menu, or any image bounds may be entered.
- Logo on top level index page only: If selected, the logo will be displayed only on the top level index page, and not on the index pages for folders.
- Link to external site: If a URL is provided, the logo can also be a clickable link.
- Tooltip: If the logo is a clickable link, this is the tooltip text displayed when the visitor hovers on the logo.
- Open in: If the logo is a clickable link, the target may be opened in a new window (or tab), the parent window (if the album is in an iframe), or the same window.
- Shift on hover: If the logo is also a link to an external site, the first checkbox, if selected, causes a solid or double border on the logo image to change color when the visitor hovers on it. If a beveled border is chosen, it causes the north and west colors to swap position with the south and east colors when the visitor hovers on the logo image. The second checkbox, if selected, causes the shadow to shift from the southeast corner to the southwest corner when the visitor hovers on the logo image.