Mars Release Notes
Version 6, Jan. 18, 2020
- If the skin is used to create an "album of albums," it doesn't generate or load unneeded image-handling scripts and icons.
- Improved handling of links in user-provided titles, comments, etc.
- Corrected a harmless incorrect default value setting.
- Extensive code cleanup for more efficient album creation and easier maintenance.
Version 5.2, Jan. 9, 2020
- Corrected page title color in Blue style.
- Corrected screenshot on Custom tab.
Version 5.1, Nov. 26, 2019
- Slight change to the off-image navigation arrows to make them easier to click.
Version 5, Nov. 24, 2019
- Option to show the slide navigation arrows at the edges of the viewport, rather than overlaid on the images.
Version 4, Nov. 14, 2019
- Support for web locations added.
- Option to loop slides. If selected, hitting "next" on the last slide returns to the first slide, and vice-versa.
- Meta "robots" choices on the Misc tab clarified to remove ambiguity.
Version 3, Nov. 1, 2019
- An updated version of the jAlbum ConstrainRatioFilter.
- Modified internal handling of the values for the ConstrainRatioFilter, so they can be targeted with user variables.
- Floatbox update that handles extremely long captions somewhat better. It's still best to avoid this kind of verbosity, however.
- A Floatbox customization to avoid problems with false positives by some ad-blocking browser software.
- More selective generation of some navigation and overlay icons.
Version 2, Sep. 17, 2019
- Spell-checking added to selected input fields (requires jAlbum 18.5 or better).
- Minor CSS changes.
Version 1, Sep. 12, 2019
- Initial release.
- Choice of parallax or banner theme images.
- Produces fully responsive albums with swipe support.
- Option to use fixed-shape thumbnails or fully-justified, non-fixed-shape thumbnails.
- Larger folder thumbnails, with option to display them with spacing and aspect ratio different from regular thumbnails.
- Supports JPG's, PNG's, GIF's (including animated GIF's), and MP4's. The display of each of these objects is fully responsive.
- Support is provided for Google fonts and WOFF files.
- Allows the user to insert custom CSS and index page text from within the user interface.
- Produces valid HTML5/CSS3: supports all current browsers.