Mars 16 User's Manual
Layout » Pages
Layout » Pages » Titles
- Index page title: The title bar on the index pages can be set to display the album title, the folder title (at the top level, this is same as the album title), or nothing.
- Include description: If selected, the album or folder description is displayed below the album title or folder title.
- Show folder title in browser tab: If selected, index pages within a folder will show the folder title in the browser tab. Otherwise, the album title is displayed in the browser tab on all pages.
Layout » Pages » Navigation
- Site Home and Album Home: If you choose the first icon set, the "leaving this page" icon is used for links in the album that point to the homepage you have entered under Album » Settings » Pages » Link to homepage » Address (URL), if any, and the "house" icon is used for links from folders in the album that point to the top level of the album, if you have chosen to display such links. If you choose the second set, the "house" icon is used for the homepage link, and the "double up" icon is used for returning to the top of the album from folders.
- Link to album home: If selected, index page navigation at all levels below the top level of the album includes a "home" icon that takes the site visitor back to the main index page of the album.
- Open web locations in: If you add web locations to the project, index page thumbnails link directly to those locations. This setting determines whether they open in a new window (or tab), the parent window (if the album is in an iframe), or the same window.
Layout » Pages » Slides
- Caption content: The caption may display the image title, the image comment, both, or neither.
- Name if no title: If no image title has been entered, use the image file name (without its extension).
- Padding width: For the slide image, you may select the width of the padding around the image.
- Shadow opacity: If the slide image padding width is greater than zero, you may choose to include a box shadow on the slide image. Opacity of zero means no shadow, with higher values representing a denser shadow.
- Border: A border can be applied to the entire lightbox. In most cases this is unnecessary. However, if you are using the "dark" style, or a custom style with a very dark slide background, a thin border around the lightbox can separate it from the dimming background.
- Loop slides: If selected, clicking the "next" arrow on the last slide takes the visitor to the first slide, and clicking the "previous" arrow on the first slide takes the visitor to the last slide.
- Arrows off-image: If selected, the "previous" and "next" arrows on the slides are shown at the edges of the viewport, rather than on the image.
Layout » Pages » Theme Image
- Parallax theme image / Fixed theme image / No theme image: These radio buttons control which type of theme image will be used. A parallax theme image is large and scrollable, producing the illusion of page depth. A fixed theme image is a constant height. If no theme image is chosen, the title bar is a simple colored bar.
- Height (%): The minimum height of the theme image that will be visible, expressed as a percentage of the viewport width, if a parallax theme image is selected. Be aware that the theme image is actually used as a background image that covers the entire viewport - the page content then masks off the lower portion of the theme image. When choosing a theme image, it should be an image whose desired content occurs towards the top of the image, rather than in the center, since the center will be obscured by the page content unless a fairly high value is chosen for the theme image display height, like 50%.
- Height (px): The height of the theme image, if a fixed theme image is selected.
- Use...: These radio buttons control whether each folder will show its own theme image, or whether each folder will show the top-level theme image, or whether the theme image will be shown only at the top level of the album. In this last case, folders will display an ordinary title area, without any theme image.
- Border: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the bottom edge of the theme image.