Mercury 29 User's Manual
Info: Browser Support
Mercury produces albums that display properly in most browsers.
- Standards compliance: Mercury produces valid HTML5 and CSS3 code. However, no attempt is made to ensure that user-provided code (in titles, comments, etc.) is valid.
- Current desktop browsers: All Mercury skin features are supported in the current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- Other browsers: Mercury is not tested in any other browsers. Support for skin features is unknown.
- Tablet browsers: Mercury is only occasionally tested on any tablets (e.g., iPad), but all skin features should operate properly. Simple swipe gestures are supported.
- Smartphones: Mercury is tested in Chrome and Firefox on an Android phone, and is occasionally tested in Chrome and Safari on an iPhone. All skin features should operate properly. Simple swipe gestures are supported.
- Flash: Mercury contains no Flash.
- jAlbum integrated browser: The integrated browser in jAlbum makes a mess of the thumbnail table in some cases. You should preview your album in a real browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) before concluding that there's a problem with it.