Mercury 29 User's Manual
Layout » Slides
Layout » Slides » Caption
- Image caption: The caption below a slide image may display the image title, the image comment, both, or neither.
- Name if no title: If no image title has been entered, use the image file name (without its extension).
- Title and comment on same line: If selected, the title and comment will appear on the same line, floated to left or right, respectively. Best suited to short titles and comments - the results with longer text may be unattractive.
- Image counter: An image counter (for example, "Image 4 of 18"), may be displayed above or below the caption.
- Separate counter from caption: If selected, the image counter will be separated from the caption by a blank line.
Layout » Slides » Borders & Navigation
- Border width: The width of the border shown on slide images.
- Shadow width: The width of the box-shadow shown on slide images.
- Shadow opacity: The opacity of the box-shadow shown on slide images.
- Loop slides: If selected, clicking the "next" arrow on the last slide takes the visitor to the first slide, and clicking the "previous" arrow on the first slide takes the visitor to the last slide.
Layout » Slides » Downloads
- Download icon for images: If selected, displays a download icon on the slides. The link will download the scaled image, or the original image if it's included in the album. Originals may be included by choosing Link to originals or Link to originals via scaled images in the jAlbum settings, or by right-clicking on a thumbnail in the main jAlbum window and choosing Include original or Use original. The effect of clicking the icon will depend upon the browser and the configuration of the site visitor's computer. It may place the image in the visitor's download folder, or present a dialog offering various options for opening or saving the image, or open the image in a new browser tab, at which point the visitor can right-click the image and save it.
- Download icon for original images only: If selected, the download icon will not appear for scaled images, but only for original images that are included in the album.
- Download icon for videos: If selected, displays a download icon on the slides of videos. The effect of clicking the icon will depend upon the browser and the configuration of the site visitor's computer. It may place the video in the visitor's download folder, or present a dialog offering various options for opening or saving the video, or launch a player and play the video. In the latter case, in order to save the video, the visitor will need to right-click on the download icon and choose Save target as …. The exact wording of the choice will depend upon the browser being used.
- Download opens in new browser window or tab: Choosing this option causes all browsers to open the image in a new browser window or tab, rather than to offer a download option.
- Icon size: The size of the download icon.