Pluto 32 User's Manual
Layout » Index Page
Layout » Index Page » Titles
- Index page title: The title bar on the index pages can be set to display the album title/name, the folder title/name (at the top level, this is same as the album title/name), or nothing.
- Include description/comment: If selected, the album description or folder comment is displayed below the album title/name or folder title/name.
- Show folder title/name in browser tab: If selected, index pages within a folder will show the folder title (if one has been entered) or the folder name in the browser tab. Otherwise, the album title is displayed in the browser tab on all pages.
- Display underscores as spaces: If selected, underscores in folder and file names that appear as titles, browser tab displays, captions, or tooltips are displayed as spaces. This applies only to the actual folder and file names. User-entered titles and comments are not affected. The folder and file names themselves are not changed.
Layout » Index Page » Theme Image
- Use...: These radio buttons control whether each folder will show its own theme image, or whether each folder will show the top-level theme image, or whether the theme image will be shown only at the top level of the album. In this last case, folders will display an ordinary title area, without any theme image.
- Width: This setting tells jAlbum what image bound width to use for scaling the theme image. Because this image is displayed prominently on the page, a large image is needed, and to preserve clarity it shouldn't be scaled down below the typical viewport width. However, the larger the image bounds, the larger the image file, and the longer it will take to load on the page.
- Height: The minimum height of the theme image that will be visible, expressed as a percentage of the viewport width. Remember, however, that the theme image is actually used as a background image that covers the entire viewport - the page content then masks off the lower portion of the theme image. When choosing a theme image, it should be an image whose desired content occurs towards the top of the image, rather than in the center, since the center will be obscured by the page content unless a fairly high value is chosen for the theme image display height, like 50%.
- Border: If selected, a one-pixel border is shown on the bottom edge of the theme image.
Layout » Index Page » Index Page Navigation
- Icon size: The size of the navigation icons.
- Link to album home: If selected, index page navigation at all levels below the top level of the album includes a "home" icon that takes the site visitor back to the main index page of the album.
- Top of page: If selected, a "top of page" icon is displayed when the visitor scrolls down through the thumbnails.
- Top of page size: The size of the "top of page" icon.
- Top of page opacity: The opacity of the "top of page" icon.
- Open web locations in: If you add web locations to the project, index page thumbnails link directly to those locations. This setting determines whether they open in a new window (or tab), the parent window (if the album is in an iframe), or the same window.
Layout » Index Page » Icon Set
- Site Home and Album Home: If you choose the first icon set, the "leaving this page" icon is used for links in the album that point to the homepage you have entered under Album » Settings » Pages » Link to homepage » Address (URL), if any, and the "house" icon is used for links from folders in the album that point to the top level of the album, if you have chosen to display such links. If you choose the second set, the "house" icon is used for the homepage link, and the "double up" icon is used for returning to the top of the album from folders.