Pluto 18 User's Manual
Layout » Slides
Layout » Slides » Navigation
- Icon size: The size of the navigation icons.
- Close X position: The location of the close X icon, relative to the image. Choosing "none" leaves clicking off-image as the only way to close the lightbox.
- Prev/Next arrow size: The size of the on-image navigation arrows.
- Autoplay videos: If selected, videos will attempt to start playing when they are opened. Whether autoplay actually occurs is dependent upon the browser and the platform.
- Timed slideshow: If selected, a timed slideshow is available to the site visitor. You may set the number of seconds spent displaying each image. Videos, however, play to completion before the next item is shown, regardless of timing.
- Loop slides: If selected, clicking the "next" arrow on the last slide takes the visitor to the first slide, and clicking the "previous" arrow on the first slide takes the visitor to the last slide.
- Arrows off-image: If selected, the "previous" and "next" arrows on the slides are shown at the edges of the viewport, rather than on the image.
Layout » Slides » Caption
- Caption position: The position of the caption relative to the image.
- Counter position: The position, if any, of the image counter relative to the image.
- Hide counter on mobile: If selected, the image counter will not be displayed on mobile devices (to save space).
- Caption content: The caption may display the image title, the image comment, both, or neither.
- Use name if no title: If no image title has been entered, use the image file name (without its extension).
Layout » Slides » Appearance
- Dimming opacity: The opacity of the dimming layer behind the slide.
- Padding width: For the slide image, you may select the width of the padding around the image.
- Minimum box width: For the slide image, you may select the minimum width of the expander. Choosing a larger value can be helpful if you have long captions on portrait-mode images or videos.
- Expansion: The duration of the expansion time from thumbnail to slide image, in milliseconds.
- Transition: The duration of the cross-fade transition between images, in milliseconds.
- Border: A border can be applied to the entire lightbox. In most cases this is unnecessary. However, if you are using the "dark" style, or a custom style with a very dark slide background, a thin border around the lightbox can separate it from the dimming background.