Pluto 18 User's Manual
- Copyright notice: A copyright notice may be placed at the bottom of album pages. There are various ways to produce a copyright symbol. On a Windows machine, hold down the ALT key, type the numerals 0169 on the number pad (you can't use the numbers on the top row of the keyboard), then release the ALT key. On a Mac, hold down the Option key, type g, then release the Option key. On any platform, you can use the HTML entity for a copyright symbol: ©
- Top level only: If selected, the copyright notice will appear only on the top-level index page.
- Meta "description" tag: The entered text will be inserted into every page as a meta description tag. This is used by most search engines to describe a site when it is listed in search results. Therefore, the text should be a simple description of the site contents. If no text is entered, the skin assembles a description for each page from the folder title and comment or the image title and comment.
- Meta "robots" tag: The chosen tag will be inserted into every page. A meta robots tag may be used to tell search engine robots whether to index this page and whether to follow links on this page.
- Favicon location: Provide the absolute address of the favicon file for the website. Normally, the favicion file would be stored at the root of your domain, for example, http://example.com/favicon.ico. The file should never be added to the jAlbum project itself, and should be uploaded to your web host independently of the album. Note that if you host your album at jalbum.net, a favicon with the default name, i.e., http://yourname.jalbum.net/favicon.ico, will be overridden by the default jAlbum favicon (Dor). To use your own favicon with jalbum.net hosting, it must be given a different name, like mydog.ico. Favicon files may be ICO, PNG, or GIF files, must be square, and must have dimensions of 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, or 64x64.
- Google Analytics code: Copy and paste the entire code snippet provided to you by Google Analytics. It will be inserted at the appropriate location in every page.